IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

This headline caught my eye for obvious reasons FDA grants...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    This headline caught my eye for obvious reasons

FDA grants accelerated approval to fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki for unresectable or metastatic HER2-positive solid tumors

some of the article was gobbledy goop to me but the part about the side effects was astounding

The most common adverse reactions (≥20%), including laboratory abnormalities, were decreased white blood cell count, nausea, decreased hemoglobin, decreased neutrophil count, fatigue, decreased lymphocyte count, decreased platelet count, increased aspartate aminotransferase, increased alanine aminotransferase, increased blood alkaline phosphatase, vomiting, decreased appetite, alopecia, diarrhea, decreased blood potassium, constipation, decreased sodium, stomatitis, and upper respiratory tract infection. The prescribing information includes a Boxed Warning advising health professionals of the risk of interstitial lung disease and embryo-fetal toxicity.

If you can get approval with that level of side effects, Then surely with IMU's current list of side effects we are off to a great start !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $1.384M 27.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1302118 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 528865 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.