IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Well, its nice to dream !!All IMU long term holders have put...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Well, its nice to dream !!
    All IMU long term holders have put their money where their mouth's are. The next few days should see announcements, that get this train moving off the station. It's been a frustrating and long stopover at this station for five months. it's also testament to the quality of news received, in the last batch of Mast results back in November, that saw the SP jump 200% in just a week. We've held those gains, because it showed the quality and potential of what we have. Without any deals or revenue on the horizon, that's where she pulled up.

Hopefully results or deals will come to the fore in the next few weeks, as presentations will prompt updates and announcements. As stated previously, I'm in- no matter which direction IMU management wants to take (multiple licensing partnerships would be my preference though). We also know these trials and finding investors whilst trading in the boondocks - ASX takes time.

However, that choice of direction needs to be divulged, for mine ! This investment has a long way to go, but the path and direction, needs to be shown. Even by way of intention, should their chosen path not be developed as well as desired. We can (and will) see CR's at the drop of a hat, with no clear explanation as to their timing, or what they will be afforded towards. With all this build up, especially by LC, I'm expecting news "very soon" in getting us off this station.
    I also believe the SP can make IMU a 100+ bagger over the next few years. Like many, I wouldn't of spent what I have, if I didn't believe that. Lets get this train moving !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.