IMU 5.33% 7.1¢ imugene limited

There is certainly a case for saying that Leslie has been...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    There is certainly a case for saying that Leslie has been talking Imugene’s prospects up for some time, and you would expect nothing less from a CEO.
    Talk of oncolytic viruses that target/seek and destroy cancer cells and only cancer cells is high praise and promise of something specialAlso talk of OnCARlytics and using a CD19 protein within the virus to shuttle up a flag to make solid tumours identifiable to CD19 targeting therapies such as Amgens Blyncito or our own Acer-cel CAR-T therapies, described as a paradigm shift in the treatment of solid tumours.
    Just recently there has been much talk of monetising some products, while looking to triangulate our programs to achieve fast to market results.All very positive and forward looking statements, and yet why haven’t we seen this reflected in the sp, obviously looking at the majority of today’s posts, along with a pull back in shareprice the disappointment is palpable that we haven’t seen updated results or an announcement to blow the top off the sp.
    And yet, where has there been any statement from the company that has indicated we should pay close attention to this conference or the next, none as far as I have observed.
    As shareholders we only have ourselves to blame for expanding on little titbits of information and speculating, yes SPECULATING on what we will see in the coming weeks and months.
    I will put my hand up for some of my posts, but it is hard not to get excited with all the news we are expecting and hoping for, but the reality is clinical trials are necessarily slow and methodical with set time frames and targets to meet.
    Even with all the press and excitement around Dr. Richard Scolyers story, they are still years away from anywhere near Imugene’s data and achievements, perceptions can be a dangerous emotion and while we live in the ‘we want it now society’, reality is very different to this.
    Nothing has changed in the Imugene story, the old news is still good news as we were dosing at very low levels and getting some impressive responses, the next data cut will be what tells the real story.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $2.847M 40.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 266411 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1022995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ 19590616
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.