IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Disappointed the supervisors didn’t have the time and resources...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20110

Disappointed the supervisors didn’t have the time and resources to cut data and finalise peer reviews of the said data in the current Vaxinia (MAST) Trial prior to the AACR Conference Poster Presentation yesterday. No doubt the data is only a few sleeps if not weeks from its entry into then public domain.

That said, the data released and presented at the aforementioned conference was of particular importance to me for a number of reasons, with the main ones being:

1. CF33 patients show a robust innate and adaptive immune response that promotes anti tumor activity. Conclusion CF33 promotes anti tumor activity how good.

2. Lots of patients in both IT and IV administration arms have realised a significant reduction in their tumor burden, with their lesions decreasing markedly in many instances.
    Remarkable given the late stage, advanced nature of their metastasised tumors.

3. A limited number of paired pretreatment and post treatment biopsies reveal that CF33 hNIS can promote T cell infiltration and upregulate PD1-L1 expression within the tumor microenvironment.
    I’m confident this factor auger’s well for the Oncarlytic and potentially Azer cel arm of Imugene’s pipeline for those who understand the science.

4. Encouraging efficacy has warranted advancement to Part 2 of this study with an expansion in bilary tract expansion and other tumor types.
    Note to self, future expansion into additional tumor types looks on the cards.

5. The few patients dosed at 10 to the 8 noted in the poster presentation appear to have swollen lesions whilst in the embryonic stages of their treatment. That could potentially signify the fact their tumors have indeed been infected, turned hot and are swelling as a result.
    Obviously its too early to say, but another fact to keep in the background.

Background noise aside there is much to like about Professor Fongs Vaxinia Trial thus far. We need more patients, potentially higher doses and perhaps more patience, prior to the so called “endpoint reveal.” But from where I sit yesterday was further confirmation those following Imugene are on the right path.

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 10/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.