IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Yep Steini, unnecessary panic or frustration seems to be setting...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Yep Steini, unnecessary panic or frustration seems to be setting in.

Those who were in the line wipe, mostly in yesterdays close, are for mine part of a play by the institutions. There's effectively no difference to what the Shorter's were pulling off in manipulating IMU over the past 18 months. It's just being done by a larger entity. The 20-30m shares sold off in the $0.10c support line, are nothing compared to the daily volumes that will go through after we receive positive trial or deal updates. The line wipe is done in the hope of causing panic. Should the SP drop they will have a discounted base to start from, once they buy 100s of millions as soon as news drops.
    The shares being sold are undoubtably a majority of retail (Mums & Dads ) investors. Forget patience, everyone needs to show some resilience. If that's the reaction because news hasn't broken on the day rampers have raised your expectations, then the investor base is very frail. It wont be frail should once the institutions grab a majority of shares.

I do believe LC once able to divulge what's going on behind the scenes, shouldn't waste one hour in making an announcement to investors. I still believe great news will come over the next few weeks. Our medico's on this site have picked up on all of the improved claims over our products, by presenters. Couple this with increased dose escalations in ongoing trials, and LC stating she cant wait to make announcements "Very Soon ". Why not believe her. Granted in the past LC has made statements that haven't led to much. This time around though she's a whole lot more believable, based on what we saw in the Mast update in November.

- Hang in if you can. Lets not throw the baby out with the bath water, simply because news didn't arrive on the day pumpers conditioned us to expect. If it gets under $0.10c I'll be loading up- especially the IMUOE's. I would however prefer to see an announcement come in, and seeing what I'm holding, go through the roof again. I'm sure it will over the next few weeks.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.