IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Look I'm not a medical person either, my background is in...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20111
    Look I'm not a medical person either, my background is in economics. But from the extensive research and analysis I have conducted the results are excellent IMO. Look a little closer to the clinical data supplied in the ongoing Vaxinia MAST Trial as an example. Professor Yuman Fong's virus is replicating and producing positive immune responses in late stage patients whose solid tumours and cancer have metastasised. To be honest the results thus far at relatively low dosage rates are outstanding, particularly in those patients suffering with gastrointestinal cancers (see IMU Announcements November 2023).

The reason some of the company's direction has changed if not wavered is as of a result of the need to prioritise the aforementioned trial toward registration for one if not many solid tumour indications.

If you have any specific medical questions Dr Nick Ede is a source of information at the company level, and there is a great deal of information in the medical journals and papers present at the bottom of City of Hope and Imugene research papers. Perhaps research what others are doing in the solid tumour therapy space to compare if not contrast where Imugene is at in terms of product development.

Opinions only
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 12/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.