IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

I think it is looking a lot like late last year again. Same...

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    I think it is looking a lot like late last year again. Same panic mode takes over the hordes. Why is anyone’s guess, but the same pattern appears. A small bit of negativity festers, is fed by gossip, innuendo, or one’s own doubt, it grows and eventually swells into a sense of impending doom.

Some are a lot more guarded with their money than others. I suspect there are still many investing in these types of stocks that are doing so on hope alone. IMO, they know of the talk in relation to IMU’s potential, so initially decide to ‘have a crack’ and put some dollars into a more short to medium term ‘bet’ and then wait for some good news. If that eventuates great, if not, they get the jitters and pull out, or reduce their holdings etc., maybe because of advice given to them, before or after, about the dangers of bio tech stocks. They wanted the big upside but wanted it quicker than this. Such a dangerous strategy. They become prey for traders and instos who are very aware that these investors are out there.

Fear is very contagious too. This IMO is all a knee jerk reaction by the masses. It simply amounts to short term SP pain, but for those who can bear it, long term gain if savvy. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.