IMU 6.10% 8.7¢ imugene limited

The last two weeks has certainly presented an emotional...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    The last two weeks has certainly presented an emotional roller-coaster for many Imugene shareholders.
    The majority in my view are optimistic that the science will deliver positive outcomes for cancer sufferers and ultimately financial reward.

The problem for many is their perception of timing ... this is a speculative stock that requires patient capital. And of course as the saying goes, speculation leads to expectation which (if not met) can result in frustration.

An understanding of time frames in clinical trials will assist in setting expectations.
    The company however, does not assist in this regard when they state in the MAST trial announcements that "the trial commenced in May 2022 and is anticipated to run for approximately 24 months".
    Any punter would correctly interpret this to mean that the trial will finish in May 2024.
    But no, according to the clinical trial information the estimated trial completion date has always been recorded as 31st January 2025.

In the last fortnight shareholders have been treated to no less than 5 price sensitive announcements.

3/4/2024 - Imugene to present at 2024 Cholangialcarcinoma Conference
    4/4/2024 - Oncolytic Virotherapy CF33 Patent granted in China.
    8/4/2024 - Vaxinia and HER-vaxx featured at AACR annual meeting.
    15/4/2024 - Bile Tract Cancer Study opens after MAST High Dose Trial clearance.
    16/4/2024 - Imugene and Kincel Bio Announce Strategic Partnership

This exceeded my expectations but as is the case for many of our price sensitive announcements the SP suffered adding more pain, anguish and frustration for shareholders.

Clearly a reset of expectations is required  ....
    the Vaxinia MAST trial has just cleared the 5th dosing cohort in IT Monotherapy at 3x10^8 without any safety issues and is commencing an expansion study cohort of 10 patients in an unmet need of Bile Tract Cancer. And of course there is the forthcoming read-out of the Azer-cel confirmation trial due this quarter, not to mention the OnCARlytic combination trial that has commenced on the 11th March 2024.

The development and progress of clinical trials under the leadership of Leslie and her team has been amazing and deserves full recognition.

And finally I want to acknowledge the patients in our trials who are fighting this horrible disease that hopefully our virotherapies can deliver improved outcomes.

In another post I noted that in the announcement for Expansion into Bile Tract Cancer, the cancer indications for the cleared 5th Monotherapy IT cohort were reported as "thymic carcinoma, triple negative breast cancer and cholangiocarcinoma".

And in light of comments made by Rob from Brisbane aka Rock_Robster on the Colon Cancer Support Group who commenced his dosing regimen on the 19th March for liver cancer at St Vincents in Melbourne it would appear that he is in the 6th dosing cohort of 1x10^9.
    Rob has recently completed his third scheduled treatment on day 21 of his first cycle and is doing well.

GLTAH - Go Team Imugene

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $636.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $2.038M 23.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 368920 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 926145 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.7¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ 7795679
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.