IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Good morning @DhmIn the IMU announcement, outlining the opening...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604

Good morning @Dhm

In the IMU announcement, outlining the opening of the highly anticipated Bile Duct Cancer expansion study, Leslie stated, in reference to the MAST study ...

One patient with cholangiocarcinoma who hadfailed three prior lines of therapy received a mid-dose of IT-administeredmonotherapy VAXINIA achieved a complete response, meaning thedisappearance of all signs of cancer in response to treatment, with no knownrecurrence in more than 430 days. A second patient with cholangiocarcinoma,who has also progressed on prior drug therapies, achieved stable diseasefor more than four months upon receiving IV-administered VAXINIA.”

The MAST study, as a ‘sandbox science’ study (my words), is entertaining many different cancers in an effort to understand how Vaxinia may work in different situations. By chance, there were just two cholangiocarcinoma patients enrolled, and BOTH achieved a response. So, two out of two.

Enrolment is just beginning in the BD cancer trial, and should enrol very quickly after IMU presents at the Cholangiocarcinoma Conference. I believe that things are moving in the right direction now. I just wonder if this expansion trial may actually increase the planned numbers if there is considerable interest. I am confident that the enrolments will be scrutinised carefully to ensure we get the ‘ideal population’ in this trial.

I’m hoping you are having a wonderful time in Cairo ... an amazing city.

All opinion.

Last edited by Outlander2: 18/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $966.4K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 279146 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 877993 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6082120
Last updated 15.18pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.