IMU 2.44% 8.0¢ imugene limited

You are genuinely lost, my friend. IMU is a CLINICAL stage...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3356
    You are genuinely lost, my friend.

IMU is a CLINICAL stage biotech company. Running trials isn't part of what they do; it's the entirety of what they do.

What are you suggesting another CEO do in her place while she runs the clinical trials—the most crucial role for a clinical-stage biotech company? I'm genuinely interested in a response to what you would qualify as appropriately "running" IMU in contrast to what is being done.

When you say multimillion-dollar company, all of that value directly results from what's happening in the clinic. I appreciate there is a disconnect between what we expect/understand to be the value there and what the market does currently, but all the value comes from what's happening in the clinic.

I prefer someone like Leslie to have complete discretion and financial management until they have enough data to partner or sell.

Ultimately, it sucks where the share price is, but this is par for the course for a biotech company, capital raises, no revenue and lengthy trials. You either believe the therapies work, or you don't. If you do, patience is needed; if you don't, sell. But if every time the share price goes down, you lose your nerve and go into panic mode, that has everything to do with you and your misplaced expectations than what Leslie is or isn't doing.

Last edited by Jov88: 18/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $932.4K 11.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1727543 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 462796 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ 4510106
Last updated 14.43pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.