IMU 0.00% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Yep Kira, Any time where Yuman Fong will be presenting, would...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    Yep Kira,
    Any time where Yuman Fong will be presenting, would get alot of attention. Leslie's mentioned she doesn't want to steal his thunder. However, I can't believe anything she says anymore.

Poster here often refer to any decrease of the SP as a tree shake. Now we've seen one !!
    Call me the eternal optimist, but this week's sell off has a bit of yin-yang to it ( In everything good there's a bit of bad - and in everything bad there's a bit of good ).

This tree shake, or culling with a chainsaw, has been orchestrated by the same entities that allowed the SP to remain stable for the first quarter of this year. These being the institutions. They have a long term holding planed for IMU. They are professional with billions in funds at their disposal. For mine, they patiently bough between $0.10c- $0.115c waiting for the $0.12- $0.14c wall to come down or move towards them- that never did. So cunningly, knowing shareholders were expectant of great clinical announcements, pounced on the opportunity when holders were let down. They simply start by selling 10-20 million shares in a day. This sees the SP going under $0.10c as frail retail holders either panic or spit their dummy, in selling their shares. The next day they sell a similar amount, seeing the SP falling around 15% per day. Over the past couple of days and into the next few weeks- Whilst all the dummy spitters are long gone, but there's a continued panic sell off (opposite to FOMO), they simply buy 20-30 million shares per day 30-40% cheaper than what they sold them for a week ago. They continue purchasing up to $0.10c again, however once its trading back there again, they are now holding 30-40% more shares than when they orchestrated the selloff. Brilliant and perfectly legal.

The good to come out of all of this, is that frail retail holders won't be as many. I'm one myself, but I'm in a position where I don't need to panic. The larger portion of this stock that bigger players hold, will allow the SP to be more stable. Don't get me wrong, I love the thought of thousands of Mum's & Dad's becoming millionaire's on the back of IMU going to $1-$5. But if the frail ones are gone, that has the potential to see the SP tumble every time we get non or bad news, then we're better off without them. I am mindful of stop losses and peoples threshold in being able to sustain losses, and I sympathise with those sellers. The dummy spitters, I don't have much sympathy for.

The institutions wouldn't of had this opportunity, had Leslie followed up on all of her hype over the past few months.
    In the question's to be asked in yesterdays' diversion podcast. (Although the looked it over- wonder why ?) I asked why IMU had chosen to make the manufacturing plant sell off, as its major news for the week. Whilst shares were off over 25% as a direct result of panic and frustration, in IMU management not keeping shareholders informed of what was happening within IMU.
    They replied by saying words to the effect- They don't get involved with markets or the SP, and that the SP is impacted by factors outside the Company's control.
    A bit rich for mine, as LC single handedly caused the selloff panic (For mine). If she told me it was raining, I'd walk over to the window and open the curtains. I can no longer believe anything she says with any confidence. However, my confidence in IMU hasn't been effected. We're kicking ass with the studies, and eventually a deal (not us selling something we just purchased through a CR) will come our way. I'm still confident the SP will be in $$$$$$ within the next few years.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 42000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ 125806
Last updated 10.07am 02/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.