IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

I actually found the email informative and encouraging (assuming...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I actually found the email informative
    and encouraging (assuming it’s legit) in terms of IMU’s longer-term prospects. If anything, it articulates a path to success much more clearly than anything we’ve heard from the company itself. It also gives reasons to remain optimistic even if MAST updates appear underwhelming.

But yes, I agree it has a longer-term outlook than what many here have been anticipating or foreshadowing. If there isn’t a real prospect of an overnight BP deal or massive re-rate due to outstanding data, then it presents an easy opportunity for those who can to smash the share price lower…or for people to take their money elsewhere. Remember too, retail holders exiting in particular isn’t always because they no longer believe in the company or don’t think it will succeed - the longer the SP languishes, the more of an opportunity cost there is to keeping your money in IMU. There are other places to invest and if the sentiment is that there is a lesser risk of something amazing happening imminently, then it does make sense for people to go elsewhere with a view to coming back at a later stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.