IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

I don’t have a reference in hand to quote but I’m pretty sure...

1. 3,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6483
    I don’t have a reference in hand to quote but I’m pretty sure LCs recent investor presentations in the US have been focused on onCARlytics. Also considerer, the ClinicalTrials website shows onCARlytics is listed with an estimated primary completion date of September this year whereas Vaxinia is listed for January 2025 but I’m expecting that to blow out by a few months with the expansion cohorts.

Jase99, The Cholangio expanded trial is Vaxinia. If it confirms earlier MAST results it will move into a Registrational Trial.

Oncarlytics has released any updates are this stage.

IMU is also triangulating Vaxinia data looking at possibly Head and Neck and Melanoma and possibly one other cancer as possible expansion trials. All of these are Vaxinia.

The Oncarlytics trial is still early. I think we are expecting first patient dosed Oncarlytics/Blyncito Combo any day.

At this point it’s all about Azer-Cel and Vaxinia. But early good news from OASIS Oncarlytics trial could really get exciting. You may well be correct that a Nasdaq Listing and multiple expanded trials could happen.
    As we have now heard from several senior C Suite Ececutives, US investors and Industry Big Pharma are all over this in regular contact.

First signals of efficacy and it could be kick off for the main game
    Last edited by Taureanbull: 21/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.