IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Well the opening today is more than encouraging !Now the...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Well the opening today is more than encouraging !

Now the Institutions' simply buy back as many as they can. their enemy is FOMO amongst those wanting back in, or those trying to find the bottom.
    We shouldn't get too Cocky though. They can turn around and sell 20-30 million shares in a session, seeing the SP at 5-7c again. There's also no doubt, should this have been oversold, that profit takers with large parcels held for the quick in and out, will have us in what I call - Three steps forward/ Two steps back mode !

The telling factors for mine are-

- What IMU announced last week in the production plant sell off, was nothing more than a diversion (for mine). The rushed podcast offered nothing that hadn't been already released. It allowed them to ignore questions (for mine- about the war) relating to the SP sell off. However, it alleviated any fears over capital. With what they practice and study, their now cashed up until 2026.

- Leslie's still the best person to be CEO, given her association with Prof Yuman Fong, coupled with her relentless work ethic and passion for Imugene. However, she needs to regain lost credibility. No more hints and talk ups, unless they can be brought to the table "Very Soon", as suggested.

- Nothing's changed in relation to trial results. A'll going quickly and showing what they've wanted to see. Once IMU can release the overdue data results, hopefully we see SP increases similar to those last released in November. With that pending, it's enough reason alone not to be out of this stock for too long.

- Insto's have had a ball over the past week, preying on dummy spitters, who've bailed out after IMU disappointed in announcing pending trial data. Some say it's not overdue, whilst others say it is. Regardless, it's coming and with all of Leslie's excitement, what would suggest it's not going to be fantastic!

-These Bio's go broke or are sold off, on the back of bad results or running out of capital. Neither has happened here.

- Sit tight if you can !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.