IMU 1.30% 7.6¢ imugene limited

There have been many posts over the years regarding the history...

1. 2,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    There have been many posts over the years regarding the history of IMU, who enticed particular staff to the enterprise, the collaboration efforts and who instigated what deals.
    Without first hand knowledge of the above one can only consider speculation that pops up from time to time. Speculation is just that, opinions that are generally based upon individual interpretations of what might have occurred. This tends to be fuelled where money and potential self interest are involved.
    So absent any factual knowledge about activities at executive and board levels of IMU (or any company) I am personally guided by what we see in announcements and information of credibility. I feel that to do otherwise is to essentially subscribe to gossip and innuendo.
    Yes I agree we can complain and chat about timing of capital raises but I have found in some of my other stocks the timing is rarely well placed.
    Yes we can complain and chat about staff remuneration but in order to attract quality staff they must be incentivised especially in the bio sphere.
    Yes there have been changes on the board over time but that is the true reflection of changes in relationships and perceptions of who can contribute.
    Yes we can complain and chat about perceptions of how some IP has been acquired by the company from the Chair, but arms length tests were satisfied at the time and related party deals are part of any corporate history. It's how such enterprises are built - through innovative entrepreneurs.
    Yes we can complain and chat about the share allocations over the years to key staff, but that's simple corporate reality in such enterprises.
    So yes we can complain or maybe discuss but the reality is that this company has relationships with foundation scientists around the world who must have confidence in the Chair and MD and the board.
    So as we all mark time on trial developments, data revelations and timings of announcements it's always fascinating to see where mud is thrown because, quite frankly, gossip is always interesting.
    Until we see definitive results across specific treatments I guess we will gossip as that is simple human nature. That's just reality.
    If you do see that there might be cancer treatments for the future just hang on. Then we can see what becomes the next stories we chat about. Hopefully great stories of recovery for so so many.
    Onwards.
    Last edited by Odds&Evens: 27/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $556.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $2.780M 36.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108996 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 254900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ 17617693
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.