IMU 5.33% 7.1¢ imugene limited

I am of the same opinion; that it does not really matter what...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    I am of the same opinion; that it does not really matter what the share price does on any given day. Unless one is actually about to sell it is a theoretical value, we can feel good about the stock when the price is up, we can feel depressed when the price is down. But its all purely sentiment and phycology. If the company does end up succeeding in its goals, fundamentals come quickly rushing back in and the stock price will mimic NEU.

However, there is one large risk and Cavet on that statement.
    IMU's current business model is to raise money from share holders via capital raises. Use that money to conduct research and development. And upon conclusion of that process their data and intellectual property is worth something (And we as investors hope it is a multiplier higher then the money we started with).

Whilst the company remains pre revenue there is a constant decay factor in play to share holders equity. They are currently spending $20M (approx) every 3 months. That is $80M P.A. They get about 40% back through the tax rebate. So they need to source $48M per annum from share holders via capital raises to keep the company afloat. As we saw with the last capital raise if the share price is low at that particular junction, existing share holders take a large hair cut through dilution and thus erodes their equity.

At the end of the day, that is the business model. If one does not like that, they should probably invest in a different company.

Though it is incumbent upon management to advise the market in a transparent and timely manner. And show incremental improvement to their goals and time lines in a bid to help support share price.

Personally if the Azercel flops this year, and management come back cap in hand asking for another $60M - $50M at a price sub 8 cents. Then I am done and will cut my losses.

IMO DYOR Not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $2.847M 40.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 266411 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1022995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ 19590616
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.