IMU 0.00% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Hey Hittman, What you state in reply to WMB & Slick, with...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Hey Hittman,
    What you state in reply to WMB & Slick, with Capital Gains Tax is very true. However, there's one aspect you've all overlooked. All Australians can also claim a capital loss. In a stock that's down 85% from it's highs of $0.63c two years ago, some might have sold then bought back, in order to realise that loss. Whilst it's more likely to happen in six weeks time (tax time), it's just as likely as selling for the purpose of paying a capital gain.

WMB and others here have rightfully pointed out that long term sophisticated and institutional holders, mostly havn't disposed of their holdings. Whatever the SP is at present, is simply viewed by them as what people are prepared to pay for shares at this time. Not what they'll be worth in the future. Similarly, they've bought in over time, in many tens or hundreds of millions. They own their lot and no longer need to purchase any more, subsequently driving the SP up in getting in anymore- Their set ! Another large entity can drive it up when they want in, as they did.

Being one of hundreds of sophisticated holders in this stock, I know that's my position and view. Admittedly my decision to hold is easier, as I own millions of shares and options, not tens of millions. My liking for the stock is also biased, with the motive of seeing cancer kicked to the curb.
    By the way, if anybody could point out how you can see the top 20-50 holders in IMU & IMUOE I would appreciate it.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.222M 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 942474 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6985767
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.