IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23092

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the post.

I think there needs to be somewhat of a reset in investors expectations for CF33 / Vaxinia.

Pre clinically CF33

Obliterated all NC1 60 cancer lines”

"Obliterated cancer in mice models" with 99.98% reduction in solid tumours.

CF33 has a malignancy to only infect solid tumours and is safe to use.
    Was the terminology being used.

Fast forward to the clinic and how is CF33 preforming in humans?

Firstly, and most importantly, I feel its safe to say CF33 is only infecting cancer cells, has a very strong safety profile.

Though unfortunately CF33’s ability to obliterate all solid tumours and be a “cure” for cancer. Although it is early days in the trial, I feel Vaxinia will fall very short on this expectation.

The primarily mechanism of action is working for the virus.

We can see the virus is infecting cells, replicating, and spreading through the cancer environment.

But it would appear for the majority of solid tumour types, this mechanism alone is not sufficient to control the spread of disease.

The secondary mechanism of action is working in some of patients – And this is where it appears we are seeing complete and partial responses with pseudo progression.

Being the cancer environment goes from cold to hot. The body’s immune systems kicks into action. And depending on the health of individuals immune systems. It appears to be able to fight off, and delay if not cure the individual of their disease.

Its important to note of the 47 patients dosed in the trial the medium age is close to 70 years old. And these are heavily pretreated patients. One can make their own conclusions to the health of their immune systems”. But ultimately this is the patient population Vaxinia needs to succeed in if its every going to clear the required trials to become a standard of care.

Thirdly and lastly there also appears to be a variable on the cancer type itself.

Whether it be the configuration of the cancer cells, that allows easy spread and movement of the virus. Or the location in the body and blood flow that makes it easier for the body’s immune system. It would appear Vaxinia works well in a couple of select cancer types, but importantlynot all solid tumour types.

CheckVacc – CF33 variant - Tripple Negative Breast cancer – Depositories and ended early. (An unmet need)

Bile duct cancer – Early indications it can respond well to CF33 – FDA fast track designation granted.

Melanoma - Early indications it can respond well to CF33 – 1 X partial response

Gastrointestinal cancer - Early indications it can respond well to CF33

Oncarlytics

I think its important to talk about Oncarlytics as a technology platform that uses CF33.

Oncarlytics is a variant of CF33 / Vaxinia that has a CD19 marker. This adds a third mechanism of action to fight the cancer cells, being T Cell therapy which requires a CD19 marker to work – This is only naturally found in blood cancers.

Our Phase 1 MAST study has 1 CR, 2 PR, and 17 SD (20 responses from 40 evaluated patients)

By comparison our Azercel (T cell therapy) Phase 1 trial has produced 39 CR from 84 patients, with a 58% overall response rate.

T cell therapy is clearly a much better mechanisms of action for treating and killing cancer then CF33 is in isolation.

If Oncarlytics unlocks T cell therapy to the solid tumour market this will have massive potential, and I don’t believe the key players will wait around until phase 2 or 3 trials and will move early to own or partner with this technology.

In Summary.

It’s still early days in the MAST trial for Vaxinia / CF33 and things can change.

It would appear CF33 is not able to Obliterate all solid cancer types.

Vaxinia / CF33 will be effective in some cancer types, but will also require a patient to have a reasonable immune system to assist the virus.

Azercel and Oncarlytics have my complete attention and where I feel this company will find success.

In my opinion. Not advice. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $104.6K 2.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 711603 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 923987 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.