IMU 3.92% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Hey Anydaynow, A consolidation has been largely discussed and...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Hey Anydaynow,
    A consolidation has been largely discussed and debated on these threads. I believe its a solution, but only for the purposes of a Nasdaq listing. I agree with some posters that consolidations soon become unsuccessful as when the stock hits lows, there's little resistance. Similar to when it went to 63c then went in a freefall for the next two years. However, using your 10:1 suggestion that means the SP becomes 83c with the IMUOE's having a strike of $1.18. Bring it on I say !
    If we get out of the boondox ASX and hit the Nasdaq, the access to potentially hundreds of millions of more investors, has IMU going through the roof just on potential. Our current holders comprise over 70% retail. In the US and all countries dealing on their boards, they have millions of investors (even in small 1000# lots) trading them all day, every day. When any positive data or approvals drop, not to mention partnerships or Take Overs, this stock trades then for mine, at over $10.

Lets get the ball moving on this one. If LC doesn't know why the SP is so low- Then take a look and do something about it, as she controls it ! A Nasdaq listing is a must for mine, and can't happen quick enough. Imugene will succeed either way. But if you want shareholder returns PRONTO and take the risk out of possibly waiting a few years with results, then let's get it going !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $387.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $605.4K 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 455000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1913821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.