IMU 3.92% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Hey Col69, We had a good chat going yesterday relating to...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Hey Col69,
    We had a good chat going yesterday relating to consolidation and a Nasdaq listing, with me - Slick - Anydaynow. Some good points were discussed.

I agree there hasn't been any failed shots on goal. Not unless IMU are not divulging any failures. Alternatively the increased dose escalation and additional expansion trials across all studies suggest otherwise.
    I'm trying very hard in keeping it real and balanced. Too many posters here are either so staunched that they can't listen to anything non complimentary, as constructive criticism for Imugene. Others would bag the Red Cross and will never be happy.
    With the Nasdaq listing, I can't find one negative. The main problem with the ASX listing is there simply isn't the volume traded once good news lands. We are in a boondox compared to the Nasdaq. Besides the instant volume, like fresh air- shareholders would see what we saw a few years ago, when the SP went to 63c. Just on potential, I think US investors would snap them up, seeing the SP go multiples in the first year alone. We can however bury our heads in the sand and hope to be thrown a bone every now and then, with unexpected news. For mine, let's not risk waiting a few years based on trial results alone. Get this baby trading in the hundreds of millions per day, and finally see some returns on our investments. IMU will succeed whichever way management has it floated. The Nasdaq brings everything into a couple of quarters, with direction. Alternatively we sit around in hope of movement at the station.

I've invested in about a dozen companies floated on the Nasdaq, over the past three decades. The new entries that hit the ground running, are those who are established and not relying on the Nasdaq solely for capital. Similarly, those who have a product or service that's established, and not just a dream they want funded, become inundated by investors.
    Imogene's potential and story is a beauty. It's exactly what Yank's love, as its potential is bigger than Texas !

Again, Leslie made comments back in November, that a Nasdaq listing was being explored. Would it be harmful to IMU in giving us an update on that possibility. If so because of dealings will the investors be brought up to speed. As that excuse wears thin, after six months of not seeing and deals even mentioned.

Aussie's for mine have a theory of - If it ain't broke, dont fix it !
    However, this stock is languishing as an investment. The Nasdaq if investors don't have a knowledge of it, needs to be explored. Personally I see it as a must for Imugene, should the potential of our products become known and traded world wide.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only- DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $387.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $605.4K 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 455000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1913821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.