IMU 0.88% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Hi KJau, If that's what you think of IMU and the integrity of...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hi KJau,
    If that's what you think of IMU and the integrity of their board, why are you invested with them. I don't agree with poster's continual replies of saying- sell your shares every time something negative is stated. I believe the investors own the company and management are representative of them. However, if my view ever changed to even be partially as spiteful of yours, having contempt for all management, I'd be long gone.

Believe me with trading, especially Nasdaq listings - I've more than done my homework. I gave reasons why I think Imugene would excell on the US boards. They are established, in not just being a dream they want funded. That's all covered but not working too well in this tiny ASX market. IMU's potential and access to new investors lies in the US. Why do you think LC has been drumming up investors over there recently. They won't be buying in on our markets, with 70% retail squirrels not wanting to part with their nuts. To utilise them it would be on their terms and markets. Maybe leslie and IMU have just worked this out, and exploring a Nasdaq listing is underway, hopefully.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $420.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $422.5K 7.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 137034 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 877972 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.