IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23167

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    You make some good points.

It could just be that as good as CF33 is slowly revealing itself to be, no one will be putting their money on the table until they see what Oncarlytics and Azer-cel can do.

Would you buy a car after seeing a picture of it at the dealership, with a promise that it will come with a new engine that runs on H2O, which is yet to be built or tested in the factory? Or would you lock your money up by putting down a substantial deposit knowing testing will only be completed in 12 months?

Imagine then that you are in the business of buying and selling cars for fleet sales. Would you recommend placing a big order today requiring a sizeable deposit (but discount per unit) and missing out on 12 months of using that money to generate guaranteed revenue selling other cars you know, with no assurance the engine in the cars you just ordered will actually work to the promised specification?

As unique as CF33 is, Oncarlytics and Azer-cel could be significantly more disruptive in terms of what they might mean for CAR-T and the treatment of solid tumors.

It could just be that those with the real money to move the SP, or make an offer, are simply waiting for the trials to run their course, so us minnows unfortunately just have to wait as well.

BP doesn't need to save billions by getting in with a speculative early offer. So, I'm not sure why some of us are getting impatient or fearful that they haven't yet? They will make their money many times over through years of drug sales.

Whilst the above is just an anology, I'm sure if I were to look at the Tesla story, I would find some interesting conundrums for investors.

Personally, I'm happy to hold and wait as there is a fair way still to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.