IMU 5.08% 6.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23177

1. 2,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    "........... I have found that with a site like Hot Copper while it's wonderful to interface with shareholders, I feel we are creating too much expectation every day.............."

Howdy O & E. I am really glad you penned those thoughts. I too, these days having the time to do so, have been giving this due consideration. I think I may have come up with a sort of solution. We know LC has basically held things together in taking the time to respond to a great many punters questions. Dare say if we added up all the time we would be shocked at the lack of productivity these questions have caused. What about a few of us chip in for one of these kids selfie sticks and simply request LC holds it out front to video what she is up to on a daily basis and web streams it to us. I recognize the potential downside objection that it would take her longer to type answers to punters with just the one hand however she could just speak the answer she could surely manage that in wasted time of catching elevators and boarding planes etc. there is also the issue that her phone will need recharging so I thought the best time for this would be a dedicated lunch hour where it is switched off. Logic being otherwise every time LC sits down and begins to unwrap her sandwiches great debate will break out as to whether that is a signal as to answer the question of "are we there yet".
    Then the other night - I was down the club - it was a Tues because that is the night they have the half price snitties and call out the lucky door prize winner at 6 O'Clock. You know you have to be there or miss out on the prize. In the good old days you would gather up half a dozen member cards from your mates who could not make it and increase the odds of a win but they closed that loop hole a while back with these new photo identity cards. Some still try it as they reckon the kids on the door cant tell one old fart from another but I digress. Thought occurred to me that there may be a way to overcome this whole lets send LC lots of dumb questions. I am reliably informed by several here on HC that these days PH has a bit of spare time on his hands and we all know he is pretty keen to keep the petty cash tin topped up so it seems a good idea to monetize the whole Q&A thing and at the same time incentivize PH to run it. What if we get one of the younger punters with a bit of spreadsheet skill to whip up a solution along the lines of a cross between the door prize and footy tipping. All shareholders can enter for a few bucks and tune in to the webcast at end of trade each day to hear if their number is called out. Could be say 3 or even 4 winners per night who get to send in their question (one only) for response the following day.
    I reckon it is really amazing what solutions you can come up with once you have a bit of time to think things through. I'll let you know if I have some more.
    Stay happy punters. Even though LC may not yet have that selfy stick I reckon she is pretty much on the job so I for one am still resting easy !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.5¢ 5.7¢ $1.751M 28.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 660964 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 549788 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.