IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Thats exactly how it is Was skimming through a few post earlier...

1. 5,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    Thats exactly how it is

Was skimming through a few post earlier , and this post of mine is aimed mainly at the
    pathetic whining "wanna be " smart share investor / traders .

1. IMU are running a lot of things at the moment and have been doing so for a long time

2. You dont get things done in this frontier if you donr take risks and have a go

3. For those whining about "no revenue " " poor directors " etc - I suggest take a look at yourselves and ask
    "what have I achieved in life " ....

4. You all bought into IMU initially because you like the story ...if the share price was going up , most of you would be
    "heros" in your own eyes

5. For the whiners , bleaters and moaners - I suggest you try to understand a little better the landscape that IMU are in
    and exactly what they are doing . If you cant do that then my advice is enjoy your anxiety , vent your frustration
    and take a look in the mirror and keep telling yourself what smart cookie you are .

6. I understand it costs NASA approx $4 billion to do a major rocket launch ( dont know what the breakdown is ) ... no doubt along the way the space race and exploration etc has had many knock on's in Technology .

7. In the big pic ....if IMU gotta raise more funds ...they gotta raise more funds ...there is probably a combined 20-30 years of research trail and maybe a lot more gone into the evolution of the platforms as to where IMU are now ( not necessarily within the IMU umbrella - and the brains that are running the IP within IMU would likely argue a lot lot more more .

Meanwhile have a great day .......and

1) the for those who regret that they ever heard of IMU have an even better day
    and dont forget to complain about how bad things are in your every day life

2) for those who are interested try and get your better educated as to what IMU are up to

3) For those who are already pretty much up to speed and on the ball keep following the progress of the IP

4) For those who might find this post a little offensive ...... "speak to the hand "

lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.