IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Put aside any preference or dislike for a Nasdaq listing. Whilst...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Put aside any preference or dislike for a Nasdaq listing. Whilst the entire Eastern Seaboard is getting swamped and little news coming out of Imugene. Everybody's getting cabin fever, on these threads.

Discussions of Capital Raises are boring and speculative. Especially those who guess who the participants will be,
    or even if it will happen.
    For mine a Nasdaq listing will be the next capital raise. Most emerging companies use the Nasdaq for capital. We want their participants as investors. However, we already know a consolidation needs to occur before we can ever join the Nasdaq. Similarly, we all agree there's too many shares (8 Billion approx, with options included ). So the preparation for any Nasdaq listing tidies up our backyard. If a consolidation were to occur at 15:1 there would be 555 Million shares at around $1.20 AUD or $1.63 USD.
    PH would only need to float 118 million shares at a par value of $1.63 to have 650 million shares (total including options). This would also provide an additional $192m USD in capital. Why would he go through all of the backlash and groveling to institutions again, in raising $70-$100m that will probably only provide for a year or so in outgoings.
    I see tackling two birds with the one stone here. We get a huge capital injection, whilst having consolidated 8 Billion shares back to 650 million. Whilst having a new starting SP of $1.63 USD with a market 36 times larger than our ASX. Current holders would see a 36% bonus in SP after the USD conversion. A windfall I'll take any day !

I would be very surprised if this, or something similar isn't at least on the drawing board of Imugene.
    As I mentioned earlier, Imugene replied to a query I sent asking if they had any news on a Nasdaq listing. They replied in saying no news was necessary regarding " THE " Nasdaq listing. THE , meaning it exists !

Hold onto your hats, I think we're in for a ride soon (next 1-6 months) on the back of data or a Nasdaq listing.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $420.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $445.7K 7.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 157214 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 854015 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.