IMU 3.92% 5.3¢ imugene limited

I'm with you DoBetter, As a contradiction to my title on HC - I...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    I'm with you DoBetter,
    As a contradiction to my title on HC - I too have been critical of IMU management recently,
    regarding communications and direction. However, we're agreed the company is developing some wonderful things.

Where I pin my faith is out of the recent Quarterly update, last week. It gave revised timelines for all studies. They confirmed data would arrive some time in the second half of this year, for all but one study. With that remaining one having a data update, in the first half of next year.
    Knowing data from as many as 5 studies will drop between now and years end, gives me confidence. It was 6 months last Monday- November 6th, When we got just one update from the mast study. That 6 months has flown. It was enough back then to see the SP jump 250%. Give me just a couple of those in the next 6 months, however there will be more.
    Those who've thrown the towel in, or are playing musical chairs in waiting for a new low to accumulate, just might miss out. I've bought all I can afford.

- I'm really excited !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $387.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $605.4K 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 455000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1913821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.