IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Yes about the kicking especially the diatribe they print to...

1. 13,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7291
    Yes about the kicking especially the diatribe they print to justify the target.

But not so sure about your second point. If I was far smarter regarding understanding the medical terminologies then why couldn’t I just read company announcements twice and from that have a solid basis of where trials are positioned? I reckon I have far smarter people advising me of the seriousness of the trial stages and results compared to Brokerage grad who has the wordsmith skills to dumb down company announcements to suit an agenda.
    And Davisite, if it’s not that way then why the hell isn't it? Because if it’s not, then companies need to work on their presentations and do an even better job than some paid for regurgitated old news. But in saying that then because companies pay for brokerage reviews, then are they really admitting that their presentations don’t hit the mark and need to get them polished?
    The other thing I’d like to ask is how come these so called professional analysts reports are never held to account? Why would they ever get a second chance?

Do you guys pay for these sorts of reports Dav? Be a strong uptick if you didn’t IMO.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.