IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Hi Wasa, We all take that responsibility of our own decisions...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    Hi Wasa, We all take that responsibility of our own decisions seriously, and while I have been as supportive of management as the most rusted on of supporters at the moment I feel broken and hurt.
    The reason being personal financial decisions based on due diligence and faith in an experienced management which have come back to bite me.
    Also following information and little hints from Leslie and Yuman that what we have we should be excited about, now if you bought at the previous low around 3.6c while being potentially nervous you would still maintain an optimism.
    However if you had bought in on the way down from previous highs and this is your second run down to new lows I would challenge anyone to maintain the same enthusiasm.
    I believe in the science and still have great hope for OnCARlytics, my current hopes are waning, this may be temporary and may pass we shall see.
    Unfortunately I don't see the same spark in Leslie since the sale of the manufacturing facility and the lack of any positive data is concerning.
    Having had cause to sell some more shares at a loss is frustrating and one becomes down on oneself and very much start to question your own judgement.
    I hope I am very wrong in my own assessment of the current situation.
    My thoughts go out to others in this same leaky boat.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.