IMU 0.88% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Thanks Ben, I think you've summed up the unquestionable concerns...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Thanks Ben,
    I think you've summed up the unquestionable concerns and frustrations, holders now have.

The absence in communication breeds skepticism, especially in the Bio industry.
    Unless we get an announcement stating failed or adverse trial results, IMU have enjoyed the benefit of the doubt from large and loyal holder base. We now perceive LC as the front person for IMU ( and should be as CEO ) as a passionate and hard working choice. However, her credibility in not delivering on all of her hype and tips has her credibility in tatters.
    I agree a seminar or opportunity for investors to ask questions, would be beneficial in regaining confidence in IMU.
    However, Leslie only needs to go on one of her arranged interviews, then give updates as to what's going on. I'm not referring to data (although that would help things) but rather areas previously mentioned by her. These would prioritise - Nasdaq listing - If any deals or Partnerships ( dance partners ) have been made or are being pursued - Capital raises, and if IMU holders would be included - IMU's long term preference over partnerships or being taken over, etc , etc.
    Such communication would be as beneficial in restoring holder confidence, as great data feedback. I for one, am sick of the BIO excuse, and the constant needing time excuse. What we need is a needing transparency campaign.

I'm still in for the long haul. Even with results up until last November ( last time we had great data results), when we had successes in the mast study. There's a huge market for our product, even at that level of dosing, regardless of who utilises it.
    We're yet to see a pay day, us disgruntled investors aren't even seeing dividends, but have always expected capital growth (SP going up).

Come on Leslie, throw us a few bones. We're still loyal and not venturing into other households, but are starving!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $420.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $593.9K 10.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 347653 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 939398 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.