IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Can somebody please rewind back to the week immediately prior to...

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Can somebody please rewind back to the week immediately prior to the dreadful news about Rock_Robster? I recall there was still an air of positivity and even quiet confidence in future data coming along. There was a little bit of apprehension as many were expecting something juicy to drop at the last big meet but it did not happen.

For me, trying to get a handle on what is fast becoming a similar ‘mob’ mentality thing which permeated these threads during the middle of last year, I am now focussed on just two catalysts that may have set this morbid seance like online gathering into motion.

1. No fireworks on data as yet
    2. Rock_Robster’s health deterioration.

If anybody was negative prior to either 1 or 2 playing out as they have, then it is easy to see why they could take a depressing delve into the ‘Oh sh.t what now’ abyss.

However, if you sit back and think to yourself, “Is it possible that not yet getting data, and Rock_Robster’s poor health outcome is making me have these huge increasing doubts about whether or not Imugene can pull this off?”, then you should re-evaluate those feelings to be sure that you now have sufficient doubt based on this, and you aren’t just overreacting towards the inevitable negatives that occur with long term Bio investments.

Remember, mob inspired doubt festers. It is itself like a cancer, spreading through the market. And we are sort of a ‘mob’ on HC I guess.

We have those 3 choices that have been given to us as investors. BUY/HOLD/SELL.

Nobody should ever give any of you financial advice on HC, nor should any of us take it, and act on it. I only ask that those who have now found themselves having profound doubt as to their investment, to sit back and analyse the reasons for that doubt. Has it always been there, and the recent ‘no show’ on data and R_R’s health has now pushed you over that edge? Or were you previously quite positive, and are now having doubts simply because of the ‘no show’ on data and R_R’s health?

Or is the only catalyst the recent story regarding R_R’s health? If this is the case, this was discussed already. Maybe go back through the threads to get more insight.

Personally, despite feeling for R_R, and yes also wanting to see some data, I am still looking forward with enthusiasm. My sentiment has not changed. I understand and get others feeling doubt, but I refuse to allow the negativity to cloud my judgement. I’ll be waiting for the data before I BUY/HOLD/SELL!

GLTAH.
    Last edited by Gajet: 09/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.