IMU 1.75% 5.6¢ imugene limited

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I am putting my...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I am putting my faith in management.

The board is not made of fools or simpletons. I trust they know what they're doing.

I interpret the lack of updates as meaning something significant is happening behind the scenes. I am hopeful the board is acutely aware of the pain and frustration we feel, yet are compelled to sit tight knowing a beast of an announcement is brewing and will be made in due course.

Significant and fruitful discussions with BP should not translate into SP action until there is an announcement right? I'd be more concerned if price fluctuations reflected behind the scenes discussions.

So, I'm happy to sit tight and wait. I am not aware of any negative announcements to date (plenty of theories and people guessing). R_R has spooked a few people with his recent update; which probably explains why IMU would rather not have patients provide updates.

In the end, if it does not work out as I hope, then I'll bear the consequences. I don't need fellow forum members telling me I'm an idiot for it. it's the share market, I get how it works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $390.3K 7.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 124999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1243276 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.