IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

I’m hoping that I don’t get lynched by the mob for saying this,...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 750
    I’m hoping that I don’t get lynched by the mob for saying this, but in regards to communication, and everyone’s perceived lack of it, I understand their frustration, I really do, but I do remember last year an attempt to calm the masses by the use of a surprise ‘letter to shareholders’ in an attempt to calm the storm, did nothing but throw fuel on the fire. The riot was in full swing and I’m sure I heard men wearing HC t-shirts, chanting all sorts of nasty 1 liners outside while holding on to their pitchforks.

There is no longer anything that anybody can say to quell the frustration and simmering anger. The ‘die is cast’ so to speak and the rolling stone is gathering pace. IMO the only thing that could put the brakes on the negativity is going to be the next lot of data. Data, data, data.

I would say I’m not a betting man, but I have invested a fair amount into this, and this is well known as a risky penny stock, due to the very nature of the category of investments that it resides in; but IMU has great fundamentals, great scientists using great science, so I’ll call it a risky, but classy, somewhat researched speculative ‘bet’. That bet is the data is coming, and my hope is that it is currently being peer-reviewed and scrutinised, and management are sitting there biting their nails waiting for the go-ahead for publishing. This is just all a hopeful guess here, but I base it on the fact that we do know there is meant to be data coming.

I too therefore am confident that the data is going to be just fine. There is no indication as yet that it is terrible. I’m fairly sure IMU would have that obligation that if that data will have a direct impact on the market, they must disclose it. To not do so, and have further investment by anybody, in IMU knowing it is a failure, would open them up to all sorts of nasty outcomes for their business future.

One would think that if it is failing, they would have pulled the plug by now, and disclosed the failure, to protect patients, and to prevent any allegations of impropriety.

I already said previously, I await data from those with the ability to give it, before making my decisions to BUY/HOLD/SELL. I certainly would not rely on the negative sentiment of HC posters.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $422.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.012M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 590122 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1408449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.