IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23442

1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769

" So, I'm happy to sit tight and wait. I am not aware of any negative announcements to date (plenty of theories and people guessing). R_R has spooked a few people with his recent update; which probably explains why IMU would rather not have patients provide updates."

Yeah I agree with your sentiment here .

These trials are quite complex & very expensive to run .

Similarly the criteria to be eligible is very complex ( lots of boxes to tick relating to conditions that a participant must comply with , as well as many more that may well excluded a potential participant )

I was under the impression that qualified participants are not allowed to publicly share their experiences , irrespective of the outcomes of side effects . ( I dunno about R R - and certainly sympathise with anyone in the position &/or managing disease & illness etc - similarly IF he actually was a participant - and I assume he was rightly or wrongly ..... he's effectively a dot the statistical spread of data )

Without knowing the precise situation& circumstances it is impossible to make a judgement - and the fact is probably 99% of the bods on HC , myself included are not specifically qualified to voice an opinion at the base "scientific Level " - we are simply spectators ...

We all know about Risk Reward " The cash burn by definition is large " - similarly the prize for success is potentially massive .

you either stay in the race as an investor .... and trust the people in the company running the show to do their thing ...... or not .

Its an easy decision .

IMU has made impressive progress over the years , if people don't believe it - frankly I couldn't give a rats arse !

Just stay tuned for results when they are able to be released .
    My personal view is that it will be worth the wait .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.