IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Knock, knock, knock.No guarantees, but anyone who has the...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    Knock, knock, knock.

No guarantees, but anyone who has the capacity to think beyond a week or a month or even a year, should be hearing the sound of opportunity.

l am not a classic trader, l regard myself as an active investor. In any event, at the low 7s l expect that sometime over a time period beyond one day, IMU will release a positive announcement and the share price will reach the high 9 cent level (again).

No one can know the day or the month or the even year this may occur, but one can be ready for it and profit from it.

l have a large long term portfolio position in IMU and a smaller short term trading position.

Happily topped up this week more than l expected to at 7.1c and prepared to buy more in the 6s if we get there or the 5s. On any bounce above 15% l will sell these new parcels to get my money back with a profit, and watch the SP rise to whatever level it goes to knowing my long term holding will fully participate.

My process may not be for everyone, nor is it infallible. l don't offer it as advice. Just a process or idea for younger readers to consider.

It took me decades to learn to control my impulse to catch falling knives without losing too many fingers. I have found it works for me and has maximised opportunity, minimised losses and leveraged what was originally a finite amount of capital.

Although l mostly l want IMU to succeed in its mission of treating cancers, l will not lie, l am also here to make money.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.