IMU 0.88% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Hi Wmhb, Another great post- Just a few things I wanted to throw...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hi Wmhb,
    Another great post- Just a few things I wanted to throw up !

Whilst I doze of in the science, once people get in-depth. Hopefully, I've had the science you've explained- sink in.

I think a lot of holders recognise the potential, once we get to treat patients who aren't so immunosuppressed. If our treatment attacks by boosting the immune system. It kind of defeats the purpose, if those allowed in the studies have an immune system already working overtime, in battling cancer. But if that immune system is effectively ruined, by at least two other failed treatments. Its sort of like trying to jump start a car after the batteries been removed. Once we get patients on the first line of treatment, we can then attempt to jump start the battery- as it were.

The other point you mentioned in your closing, was the comparison to CG ONcology (Nasdaq - CGON). Now trading with a market cap of $1.9 USD after floating there earlier this year. You pointed out IMU would only have a market cap of $362 m USD as a comparison, trading on the ASX (I might add, after more than ten years).

I'm not sure if your for a Nasdaq listing Ben. But that result is exactly what I've perceived would happen with a Nasdaq listing for IMU. Instead of most of us sitting around bagging management for their poor communications and direction, and waiting patiently for the science to do all of the talking. I believe a Nasdaq listing, just on potential, has a huge pay day for current holders. I also believe our story is a beauty, with that potential being bigger than Texas. I don't see how the Yanks won't collectively want a small parcel in their millions, based on that potential, and also wanting cancer kicked to the curb. For mine, it doesn't hold as much potential as the science we're relying on, but offers a significant payday now, whilst being invested.

I've said before, IMU will succeed whichever stock exchange's it's involved in. The Nasdaq for mine, is inevitable at some stage. But listing now brings on capital growth for holders, rather than once the science has done its job over the next few years.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $420.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $140.8K 2.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 307534 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 765173 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.