IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

While there is understandably some negative views on this forum,...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    While there is understandably some negative views on this forum, we still have no negative news from the trial data.
    On our last data cut while not overwhelmingly good was positive given the state and age of the trial participants, and our cr continues to be free of any tumours.
    The sp is dominating the emotions here and I can just see those with deep pockets absolutely rubbing their hands together at how easy it is to get a good lot of shares at a discount that is bound to see them experiencing great profits.
    While I continue to make unfounded assumptions on the sp recovery, (hope is a great driver of opinion), there are many other bio stocks are still out of favour despite having promising technologies in development .
    We are long overdue to have some moral support from the company, whether that be from another non-deal roadshow or other forms of media, along with others I would love to hear from Yuman Fong or Saul Priceman about their current level of confidence in their discoveries.
    Long periods of no news is not uncommon for any ASX company, as at times particularly with bio technologies things can seem to happen at a snails pace and I think making statements such as "things are happening at lightning speed ", only serve to create a sense of expectation that should be qualified with a realistic timeframe.
    The next conference I believe was scheduled for the end òf May or June, hopefully it will bring something new for Shareholders to discuss rather than rehashing old news over and over.
    I know it sounds naive even childish to have to be reassured of the decisions we have made, but in many cases a lot may be riding on these decisions and sometimes as in political speak you need to throw some crumbs at the masses to keep them happy.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.