IMU 3.64% 5.7¢ imugene limited

All she said on presentation are such excellent. While to...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    All she said on presentation are such excellent. While to science it’s wonderful clinical trials, while for investors, data and announcements are king.

LC, thanks for your great speech. Please prove you on paper. No cut data yet but or progressing to update.

There are so many ignorant investors like myself here, we put much money in it but we don’t quite understand science honestly. We are really really simple retail
    sh. That is marketing. Scientists can’t control the marketing. All those funders are also rely on marketing to raise sp. The weak of SP of IMU, may because of too many too many ignorant retail SH in it, like me.

Because of no news/no data, current LTH hold enough amount shares and wouldn’t afford to get more or sold out some shares for others. New babies won’t buy no news. The funders won’t buy more because no retailer to buy to support sp up. That is situation that we see the sp dropping, dropping. Too slow to prove us and lost many chance. also poor management Hopper. Imugene.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.176M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1135235 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 477220 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.