IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

@LifeStarI’m hearing you, but I have some fears. If that happens...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    @LifeStar

I’m hearing you, but I have some fears.

If that happens now, without a NASDAQ listing, you would want to hope you have about 10 or 20 million shares, because once that consolidation happens, this stock will be super attractive for shorting or hoovering by instos. It has no revenue, is not expecting results for possibly some time, and with no catalyst to take it higher it will be a shorter’s or insto’s dream until results come in. 1 million shares at a consolidation of 10/1 would equate to 100,000 shares @ say 10 times share price now = 70cents. In 2 months after consolidation without any news, data, or NASDAQ listing, that 70 cents will probably be hacked, smashed, and reduced to 50, 40, 30, 20, cents even. Imagine your accumulated 1,000,000 shares @ 7cents being smashed down to 100,000 shares @ 20 or even 10cents again? Kiss all your capital goodbye.

Now imagine 100/1 and the same results?

I could be hugely wrong, but if I’m not? I’ve spent a considerable amount on this over the last year alone, so it would want to be worth it for me personally. I know others have spent much more than me over a longer time frame. I’m very confident IMU is going to be worth my investment in the long run regardless, but a consolidation right now is giving me anxiety. 8 billion shares on issue really is a downer, I know. I don’t like it either, but I would be hoping a consolidation would link in with a NASDAQ listing after some solid news so it maintains some momentum. It’s taken me a long time to build up what I have, and that is a lot. I don’t want to kiss it goodbye now.

Anybody have any input as to a consolidation right now without listing on NASDAQ? Does anybody feel it would make the share price grow post consolidation or be smashed again?

As I said, I could be very wrong indeed. It should be ok without a NASDAQ listing though and I think that IS the way to go after some good news.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by Gajet: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.