IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Like most here I would like the share price to be higher. But it...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Like most here I would like the share price to be higher. But it doesnt worry me to much.

I am not as confident as many on here. If IMU had been at todays stage, 10 years ago, waiting for phase 1 results in numerous trials and the results came out good, in my opinion we would have a $50B to $100B company. We still might, but what has changed today is there are many companies with promising cancer treatments. That said the demand, market is growing and with 4 or 5 products IMU must be a significant contender for a slice of the market all things going well. They only need one or two drugs to be moderately successful to be worth tens of billions.
    At this point in time, knowing and guessing what is unfolding I wouldnt sell if the shares were worth north of a dollar. So what is the point of me fretting about todays share price? I am looking out for negatives and am prepared to change my outlook but at this stage it is waiting for the data and how people interpret the results of the on going trials. Most probably I have several years wait before the value is optimal.

I have read numerous posts from both sides on the merit of a NASDAQ listing. The impression I have is that at this stage it wouldnt be worth while for IMU.

I have suggested investing in IMU to a few people. None of them are interested. I think at this stage the potential market for shares is fairly limited. A lot of investors must be aware of the situation but they arent interested in committing at this stage. I have been aware of Bitcoin and crypto for maybe 10 years. They have been phenomenal investments for many but even now I would never consider investing in them. Just not my cup of tea, and they strike me as dodgy or having little underlying value. But biotech and mining I can see the potential for good returns if the companies are successful.

I am not clever enough to trade so I hold and hope for the best.
    Last edited by squarepants: 26/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.