IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23661

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3449
    Agree with sentiments around analysts.A Nasdaq listing would deepen the investor base and expose IMU to a huge pool of new money, not just in the US, but internationally.
    But it’s no silver bullet, I’d much prefer see some goals kicked well and truly before that happens.

I believe a line in the sand needs to be drawn though, regarding what benefit an overseas (eg. Nasdaq) listing will possibly have for a pre revenue ASX co. Ultimately, there are so many variables that determine whether the outcome is positive or negative. Empirically, though the evidence suggests a positive relationship overall with dual listing and market cap.

Primarily, if the ASX hasn’t added much value at all to the co, a Nasdaq listing is highly unlikely to turn that on a dime. If the co is still high risk (I.e waiting on pivotal data), and has little traction in Aus, a Nasdaq listing also won’t do much in the absence of new info, if anything will likely hinder given costs and optics. I feel IMU currently ticks this box, in the absence of definitive confirmation a few whales have been devouring billions of ‘plankton’ IMU shares.

On the contrary, if the co has a significant de-risking event and a listing comes off the back of this event I believe it’s that’s a different story.

From the informal comms we have received and Iv heard direct from PH and LC it’s likely IMU will take the latter approach if they choose to list.

On what news?! It’s anyone’s guess, but it could be a left field HER-Vaxx sale/license (I believe this would go a long way in boosting investor belief in IMUs ability to generate commercial outcomes, something I believe is hindering them now) stellar results from the MAST trial, registration confirmation for Azer-cel/partnership, or even early indications that OnCARlytics is turning different and unique solid tumours into the one target with CD19. Leslie keeps mentioning US investors interest in OnCARlyics, so that could be the one they are waiting on…

This could be hugely significant if this does occur and would open us up to a mini Genentech scenario…Again a lot of things need to happen and go IMUs way. Even with the depressed share price I still believe the risk to return expectation here is still phenomenal.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $954.9K 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 847774 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 1472351 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ 5009307
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.