IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Today the CEO of NEU spoke about PH2 and Ph3 trials . How and...

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6729
    Today the CEO of NEU spoke about PH2 and Ph3 trials . How and why they are run. His comment was that Ph2 trials whilst looking at efficacy it’s really more about finding the optimum dosing level to gain maximum effectiveness from a drug.

The reason I have brought this up here is to remind holders that IMU is much further ahead with its CF33 platform that is fully understood.

IMU is exploring the OBD optimum biological dose in the MAST trial. Then the dose has been used for the OASIS trial.

This effectively puts these trials in the same position as they would ordinarily be in a PH2 trial. When the results of both the MAST and OASIS trials are released this year we will only need registrational (ph3) trials for the different indications..

Another comment he made that I thought was very important and well worth repeating. A high P value is much easier to get from a large number than it is from a small number of patients. This gives me great comfort when considering IMU ‘s progress.

Another fascinating comparison in the process of both IMU and NEU is just how valuable successful drugs can be even after Ph2 or in IMU’s case post PH1. Several of the posters on the NEU thread take their analysis to a whole new level . It certainly makes me think that the level of research that posted here on the IMU threads don’t do justice to the quality of IMU’s assets.

Maybe many are weary and jaded after the long and difficult shareprice journey. I really do believe we are in a great place , that our assets are incredibly valuable and it’s not to far away from being recognised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $954.9K 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 847774 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 1472351 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ 5009307
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.