IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23800

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Hi @BirdDog66, I am in a similar situation with both Imu heads and options, except that I have no D's.
    I am sorry to hear of your situation and hope as well that things improve in the not too distant future, I recall when the sp bolted from 4.6c to 13c how I showed my wife we were making $90,000 in a day, on paper of course.
    Unfortunately I have not been able to repeat those moments of elation and hope sincerely that we will see days like this again.
    There will be many shareholders with this very same hope that Imugene is everything that their research and due diligence told them it could be, so far on numbers alone it has been my worst result from investing, including a couple of property mistakes, however I am a supreme optimist at heart and have great confidence in the Team led by Leslie Chong to eventually present data that is unequivocal in it's findings and that CF33 with CD19 will in fact kill solid tumours in combination with CAR-T technology.
    I know personally it is sometimes difficult to remain positive about our decisions and it hurts to see the sp wallowing at these depths, but we have made our beds and must now lie in them or cut and run and accept our mistakes, these are very personal decisions and I wish you goodwill with yours whatever that may be.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $374.4K 6.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 884300 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 759998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.