IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-23959

1. 2,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    Hi Fattchoi
    Some will say that LC's honesty is valued but I respectfully disagree. The MD should be able to put a better corporate response covering biotech risk, the stage of trials and the limitations on the company being able to promote at the point in FDA approvals, the Australian market not recognising the promise and so on. It sounds much better than I don't know.
    While some say Nasdaq is the panacea, I am not so sure. I feel the company should be having a stronger financier behind them, that they could be cultivating more with external communications and finding a way to comment on the Scolyer recovery. Also do they have a strong lobbyist to cultivate relationships with the Australian government and internationally.
    There must be more than I don't know as that does not really rally the troops or inspire.
    I do hold LC in very high regard but wonder if her brilliant conduct as COO should have been maintained. Use strengths for advantage. However we wouldn't be discussing this at all if we simply moved up by ten cents I am sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.042M 18.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628179 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 897037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.