IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24024

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    The little people are giving in and have lost hope. It's all taking too long with too many unknowns Yeh. the trials are great, they are slowly expanding and the information seems positive always but what's the end game or interim game and what's the timeline look like. Talk of the goose...poor old goose!. It's now that old he/she/they is a featherless geriatric and Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are sick of dancing in fact the band's stopped playing. We've followed the science and now others are making their own science in our field of expertise. The magnificent Professor Fong and Co might be gurus but this is an important investment to me and my family and I'd like to know how Mr. Hopper and Co are dealing with my investment and where the safe hands are at present. Panic has set in, and the Titanic has now got the orchestra playing rule Brittania on the decks as the sad, disheartened average Joe's jump ship. The continual positive inference's from HQ has left many with the impression we're getting close now. It's all great and the IP is working as it was on mice and rats. We're in good hands don't worry. The story is always upbeat yet right now Mike Tyson has the SP in the corner and is pulverizing it. From 60 cents to under 6 cents on amazing progress and continual great news cannot be seen as normal share price activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.