IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24043

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6860
    NZT, What do you expect the management to say that wasn’t said in the last video and May Shareholders Newsletter?

The updated company presentation gave the impression all the news was weighted to Q4 this year.

With the 27000 small holders and acting v traders here that was the signal to cash out and come back later. Add this to tax loss selling and panic selling at any sign of decline and here we are.

And all the same emotions, dummy spitting , blaming management is s back like September 23. Then good news arrived and bingo we hit .15 cents.

Will we hit .15 again. Definitely will. Next announcement due any time now is the expanded cohort from the Mast trial. Just like the Cholangio Fast Track expansion it will be welcome news.

As has been suggest here Bladder Cancer is a high probability. Will it come with Fast Track? . I can’t answer that . But I’d suspect we are just waiting for FDA approval and then we will get an update with accompanying video explanation from LC.

Many here would like LC to come out and hold there hand, but she is busy. She is working hard to make this a success.

The unfortunate thing is when there are 27000 holders we are out to sea in a ship of fools.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.