IMU 3.64% 5.3¢ imugene limited

I will NOT say l am HAPPY with the share price tanking today,...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    I will NOT say l am HAPPY with the share price tanking today, confronting a similar prospect in the days and weeks ahead.

Nevertheless, the market is shaking out weak hands, revisiting recent lows and many retail holders are succumbing.

l will declare l am a buyer on weakness, especially now when extreme share price weakness is based not on announcements, but on fear.

I expect many posters will be accumulating (quietly) as l normally would do. Today l want to make it public as true believers need some reassurance that sometimes, reacting to price movements can be hazardous to one's financial well being.

l cannot guarantee any IMU floor price. It is absolutely possible that many of the naysayers here could be right and the price may drift down to 2c or 3c. That may happen but the product pipeline is just as strong as it ever was and the money in the bank didn't disappear overnight.

We are in selling season the time that shorters bask in. I for one am happy to call, what may end up being a bluff.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $521.9K 9.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 749749 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 452962 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.