IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMU was a 12 month play about 12 months ago... said someone in...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    IMU was a 12 month play about 12 months ago... said someone in HQ. Share price at that time 100% better at least.
    The "Golden Goose" has been around for a few years now. Hopper called it yonks ago.
    Leslie was rapt in some initial results but wanted Yuman Fong to get the applause so would not or could not spill YF's beans or steal his limelight some 6-12 months ago.
    There has been quite a few comments from the leaders of the UMU team like this that continue to give rise to us little investors thinking "Great News" is around the corner. Any wonder people feel disappointed and let down. And don't give me the Biotech Investors crap about the time it takes to bake a Biotech Cake. I'm an ex VLA long holder and have Hopper experience but this company is messy in its messaging. It's misleading in its inference at times and the people at the top, although many are geniuses, are not altogether clear on what we are trying to achieve financially. IMO..What is the business plan? We all know what the science is trying to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.