IMU 5.08% 6.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24101

1. 77 Posts.
    Hey Tataki,
    My condolences for your daughter. Life sucks sometimes, it can seem so unfair with so many arseholes in the world who are perfectly healthy.
    I'm in IMU for the same reason. I've invested in several other companies that are trying to bust cancer in many ways.
    I'm not doing it to just make money... I've been here a long time and already done that many time over.
    I myself am battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer, and winning might I add. I owe it down to chemo, good diet, regular exercise and about 30 well researched daily supplements. I always jokingly said that there was a cancer out there for all of us, but I never expected it to hit me whilst I was so healthy, and it was picked up completely by accident whilst looking for a hernia tear.
    Since diagnosis I have supported a couple of cancer research centres to push through early diagnosis tests for some cancers. Pancreatic cancer has one of the worst outcomes of all cancers because it is completely asymptomatic, and there is no diagnosis test available.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.5¢ 5.7¢ $1.751M 28.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 660964 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 549788 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.