IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24112

1. 12,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    What is a better way?

One suggestion:

Instead of LC presenting just a conferences where hundreds are present and claiming to have the best assets too IMU must directly knock on the pharmas and big pockets doors. Presenting at those conferences is like speed dating, everyone listening to many presentations / potential lovers get overwhelmed and goes home with the feeling being inundated with choices.

IMU has to follow up each contact, Shah needs to go and knock on doors, not just phone someone. When getting thrown out the front door come back through the back door if the assets you got are worth it. If you want to attract a partner you don't give up the first time you got turned down if you think you got it what the other one is looking for. Place IMU in big pharma's environment, show them they can't sustain their market share without IMU / CHM / RAD.

It takes effort, of course, a lot. When I became one of the top German radio add reps my success was based on a rate of 10% of contacts / cold calls I made. Nothing can be achieved from just sitting and waiting for a partner to come along, maybe a few TikTok influencers can do it this way, but not when trying to attract billions of $$$$.

The science is world leading, we need a world leading chair translating the potential into success for sufferers and investors.

Hopper was good whilst money was thrown at him, now we need someone doing the " Hard Yakka ".

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.