IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-24125

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    This post is part of the reason we are once again at 5c heading south. Instead of sending a 'Signal' to Paul Hopper at the AGM to demand some accountability over his failure in fiduciary duty to CREATE & UPHOLD SHAREHOLDER VALUE, we get these garbage posts disguised as intellectual reasoning excusing his failures.

1 "Just about every Stock looks like that" BLATANT LIE
    2 "It's macroeconomical factors" BLATANT LIE
    3 "Not one man" BLATANT LIE

This is what we are up against. Shareholders who will lie through their teeth, making excuses for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. It reminds me of a flock of sheep following their cult leader off a cliff 'Nothin to see here folks' jumps to death. Paul has 3 companies tinkering on the brink of 0c. CHM is legitimately on life support. He has milked cash raises from his Shorting Insto mates at Regal, Constantly Diluting shareholder capital with the Raises (next raise we are looking at 10billion SOI!!!!, Given himself and management pay rises and new free options cancelling out their dilution, Sold for 'tax purposes', Created a loan using 100 million of his shares as security, and how does the IMU Shareholders respond? Why of course they overwhelmingly vote 90% in his favour HAHAHA biggrin.png

Not trying to sound like a d!ck, but if you voted in his favour and are now looking at our SP frustrated or angry - sorry but you deserve this. You reap what you sow. You gave him the green light to continue exactly as he is, so for him this is business as usual. IMO this means another Cash Raise just after this years AGM, or early next year. No BP deals until end of 2025 or 2026. And as for our SP, could we bounce back up to 15c soon with some good news, yes... But at the same according to 'the professor' nothing major is happening until the combo trail data at the end of 2025. So I would not be surprised if we are sitting at 1-2c this time next year. What a disaster of an investment IMU has become so much promise and hope *sigh*. The worst investment of my life, I should have bought another Investment Property and Bitcoin LOL

But let's look on the bright side, I don't want to sound all doom n gloom. While our Investment Capital has declined 90% in 3 years, Paul Sydney harbour mansion has increased around 5million in the same time cool.png

GLTAH wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.